As a Software Engineer, you will be a critical part of the software development and integration team responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, integration, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of our SaaS platform for our enterprise clients. You will work with a team of other engineers, testers, architects and product owners to build world-class enterprise software using modern tools and techniques in the cloud.
· Work with rest of the Integration Team to ensure high-quality integration delivery.
· Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering including, developing test plans, creating technical documentation, writing/modifying user stories and designing solutions based on requirements.
· Provide accurate planning information and work effort estimates to meet project deliverables.
· Develop application programs and integration solutions based on requirements. · Deliver high-quality code by creating unit tests and ensuring all acceptance criteria are met.
· Ensure that technical software development process is followed and drive continuous improvement through thoughtful feedback and ideas.
· Remain current in state-of-the-art software frameworks and programming methods and continually hone your craft.
· Identify root cause of technical problems and implement change to reduce or prevent future problems. · Participate in analysis and solutions of production issues as presented.
· As necessary interface with internal & external clients to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Requirements: · BS in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent practical experience.
· 5+ years’ experience in enterprise-grade software development
· Expert in designing and developing applications in a secure and scalable way using various technologies and languages such as C#, .Net Core, JSON, XML.
· Expert in professional practices and methodologies (Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, Refactoring Techniques, Agile/Scrum).
· Expert with the Microsoft toolchain. · Experience in database design and SQL. · Experience with Continuous Integration practices using tools like Jenkins and Teamcity.
· Experience with unit testing, code-coverage and quality tools like SonarQube, Ndepend. · Exceptional troubleshooting skills to identify root cause of complex issues.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) Microsoft Azure, Docker, etc. is a plus.
· Experience with developing and testing large-scale, large-volume and highly distributed systems.
· Experience creating or working with ETL tools and technologies.
· Experience with RESTful APIs and Microservices.
Casual work environment. Bring your A-game - In-office ping pong and foosball
To apply to this position, please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.