This individual must possess a unique blend of vertical domain expertise, SaaS and technical savvy – a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. The prime focus will be to ensure success of Agilence products in the market measured by revenue, expanded customer implementations, and improving win rates.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with marketing, sales, and product management to define the go-to-market strategy, thought leadership, sales enablement, to help them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist, working with the sales channel, partners, and key customers as well as influencers and industry analysts.
Reports To: Director of Marketing / CMO
- Lead go-to-market strategy and execution for the product.
- Provide product line support for program strategy, operational readiness and ongoing sales support.
- Develop compelling messaging that differentiates our solutions in the market and drives sales success.
- Craft relevant thought leadership for our primary verticals of retail, grocery and restaurants.
- Launch new products into the market including pricing and packaging, positioning, and sales enablement.
- Define buyer personas and determining market messages.
- Create the marketing plan customer acquisition, as well as customer retention.
- Measure effectiveness of product marketing programs.
- Maintain product launch plans.
- Deliver thought-leading content via website copy, white papers, collateral, events, blogs, e-books, and other outlets.
- Align sales tools and ideal sales process to the typical buying process.
- Create standard presentations and demo scripts.
- Understand marketplace dynamics, including competitors, and produce effective sales tools to favorably position Agilence.
- Identify product references for industry and customer referrals.
- Collaborate with industry analysts and press to drive Agilence’s positive perception and increase awareness.
- Research new verticals (CPG, wholesale distribution, financial services) to apply Agilence analytics.
- 4+ years experience in technology product marketing, product management, sales engineering, or consulting.
- Excellent writing skills; demonstrable ability to clearly articulate product benefits that address market needs.
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills.
- Results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution.
- Proven ability to work with and communicate effectively with marketing, sales, and technical teams.
- Experience in analytics or business intelligence, preferred.
- B2B with focus on SaaS software, preferred.
- Experience working with highly transactional data in retail, grocery, and/or restaurant verticals, preferred.
- MBA/Master’s degree, preferred.
- Candidates may be required to become technically proficient with Agilence products.
Agilence is a SaaS-based data management and analytics platform used at over 70,000 grocery, retail, and restaurants. The Agilence platform unites digital and physical transactions from across the enterprise to unlock insights, improve operating outcomes, and deliver a consistent brand and customer experience everywhere your company meets the customer.
Customer success drives us: Agilence boasts a net promoter score (NPS) of 80, customer satisfaction scores over 95%, and customer retention of 99%. Our team members are our core and we are looking for data-driven, innovative and committed people to join Agilence.Agilence, Inc. is headquartered in Greater Philadelphia.
Search Firm Representatives please read: Agilence is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Agilence via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Agilence in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Agilence, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Agilence as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply to this position, please email an updated resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.