The Manager of Customer Success will be responsible for building and managing a high performing team focused on renewal, retention and customer satisfaction
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product leadership teams to contribute, support and provide feedback
- Attract, coach and retain a world-class team of high potential Customer Success Advisors and Implementations Specialists
- Foster a deep sense of ownership and collaboration within the team
- Ability to identify and articulate meaningful use cases for the customers we serve
- Encourage and exemplify continuous learning within the team and for our Customers
- Interface directly with key accounts and executive-level stakeholders
- Achieve operational excellence by continuous measurement and communication of metrics to the team and senior leadership
- Manage the pipeline of customer projects, from on-boarding through support and prioritize appropriately.
- Manage and streamline the support ticketing system to maintain service level performance goals
- Identify tools and resources to improve department efficiency for scaling of the business
- Identify up-sell and account growth opportunities with the sales team
- 3-5 years of team management experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in SaaS Customer Success
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- A strong background of combined post-sales and product implementation for customers.
- Strong operational discipline with an analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to coach others in this area
- Demonstrated ability for critical thinking;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Experience in a SaaS environment a plus.
- Salesforce experience a plus
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Extremely disciplined operationally, with regards to process, documentation, written communication, and prioritization
- Able to see through customer challenges, position them as opportunities, and maintain a positive demeanor
- Able to identify team member strengths and parlay them for their development and to the benefit of the company
- Hands on, passionate, curious, persistent, creative.
- Fun to work with. Gets things done. High personal productivity.
- You’re obsessed with the customer and your team and making sure they succeed
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Awesome benefits: Competitive salary, Variable pay, 401k match, 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Award winning Customer Success department
- Off the charts NPS score
- Cool product
- Start up, small company, big idea, energy and collaborative team environment
Search Firm Representatives please read: Agilence is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Agilence via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Agilence in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Agilence, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Agilence as a result of the referral or through other means.