Remote ● Customer Relations ● Full-time
Who we are
Agilence is the leader in loss prevention analytics, helping prominent retail, restaurant, and grocery companies increase their profit margins by reducing preventable loss.
At Agilence, we specialize in uniting digital and physical transactions to help cutting-edge loss prevention teams expand beyond traditional theft and fraud to tackle preventable loss in all its forms – in the store, online, and at the corporate office.
Every day, Agilence analyzes over 24 million transactions for our customers, transforming data into insights, and insights into actions. Our platform combines data from 200+ sources, including point-of-sale (POS), eCommerce, HR, labor, inventory, product, third-party delivery platforms, alarms, case management, loyalty, access control, video surveillance, and more.
Companies have saved millions of dollars by optimizing operations, identifying sources of margin erosion, and reducing shrink using Agilence. Many have also improved employee and customer safety, identified training opportunities, improved customer experiences, increased promotional success and eliminated productivity gaps.
The Implementations Specialist is a key role at Agilence Inc. and serves as a conduit between our customers and internal departments and senior leadership. Implementations is part of the larger award-winning Customer Success department at Agilence, Inc. This team of detail-oriented and organized individuals takes responsibility for the customer from the moment of sale to full implementation of our software, through to the completion of training. As Agilence Inc. is a small company, the Implementations Specialist role tends to be quite diverse allowing for experience in multiple aspects of the business resulting in accelerated professional growth.
- Collaborate with peers, managers, and senior leadership to ensure a quality product and experience for our customers.
- Evaluate and improve the project process, including contract interpretation, planning, implementation, and execution of all stages of client projects.
- Partner and cooperate with internal departments to improve overall operations
- Take lead in coordinating and planning our annual customer conference
- Update and maintain documentation for all department processes as changes occur
- Maintain and report on department metrics monthly
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships and manage expectations with respect to deadlines
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to set own priorities as well as priorities for supporting departments
- Ability to think on their feet to quickly resolve issues as they arise ensuring a favorable experience for our customers
- Manage customer expectations and delivery timelines with effective and clear communication internally and externally
- Ability to work in and among teams in an open workspace environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude
- Familiarity with Slack, Jira, Salesforce, and SharePoint, a plus
The ideal candidate for this position would be a team player who is a quick learner, detail-oriented, engaging, and comfortable speaking with a variety of different people.
Search Firm Representatives please read: Agilence is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Agilence via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Agilence in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Agilence, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Agilence as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply to this position, please email an updated resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.