Customer Service Advisor
Remote ● Customer Relations ● Full-time
Who we are
Agilence is the leader in loss prevention analytics, helping prominent retail, restaurant, and grocery companies increase their profit margins by reducing preventable loss.
At Agilence, we specialize in uniting digital and physical transactions to help cutting-edge loss prevention teams expand beyond traditional theft and fraud to tackle preventable loss in all its forms – in the store, online, and at the corporate office.
Every day, Agilence analyzes over 24 million transactions for our customers, transforming data into insights, and insights into actions. Our platform combines data from 200+ sources, including point-of-sale (POS), eCommerce, HR, labor, inventory, product, third-party delivery platforms, alarms, case management, loyalty, access control, video surveillance, and more.
Companies have saved millions of dollars by optimizing operations, identifying sources of margin erosion, and reducing shrink using Agilence. Many have also improved employee and customer safety, identified training opportunities, improved customer experiences, increased promotional success and eliminated productivity gaps.
The Customer Success Advisor is a vital role on the award-winning Agilence Customer Success team. The Advisor role is responsible for customer adoption of and expanded use of our Data Analytics software. This role has intimate knowledge of the software capabilities and uses this to educate our customers on both use of the software and applicable use cases for their business. The Customer Success Advisor also provides ongoing support for our customers as they expand their use of the product. This role also serves as the internal go-to for input on the product features as it relates to the needs of the customers we serve. As Agilence is a small and agile company, the role of Customer Success Advisor is diverse and allows for experience in multiple aspects of the business resulting in accelerated professional growth.
- Enhance the End User Experience (70%)
- Facilitate, internal and external software training.
- Assist in the development and presentation of a suite of dashboards, reports, and queries for customer onboarding.
- Provide exceptional customer care to ensure an optimum experience for the purpose of renewal & retention.
- Ensure adoption of software features and functionality to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bring use cases and opportunities to the customer to further their success with the software.
- Address application-related inquiries by validating, reporting, and solving the problem.
- Contribute to overall Customer Success ongoing process and operational improvements
- Help coordinate and run our user community events:
- Annual User Forum
- Continued Education Webinars for Customers
- Contribute to Product Development and Marketing (10%)
- Provide feedback and ideas for continued enhancement of the software.
- Contribute topic ideas and software use cases to the Marketing team
- Validate New Versions of the Software (10%)
- Complete end-user acceptance testing of new releases, service packs, and client implementations.
- Perform Special Projects as Assigned (10%)
- People person
- Problem Solver
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Can Easily Adapt to and Understand New Software
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Skilled in Verbal and Written Communication
- Comfortable Presenting in a Group Setting
The ideal candidate would be quick learning, technologically adept, analytically minded, engaging, and comfortable speaking in front of people. Better still if you LOVE math, have retail/grocery/restaurant experience, Salesforce experience, or experience with CRM ticketing. Agilence also likes to grow from within; encouraging interest in, and transitioning to, other areas of the business.
Search Firm Representatives please read: Agilence is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Agilence via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Agilence in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Agilence, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Agilence as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply to this position, please email an updated resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.