Agilence, the leading provider of Loss Prevention analytics to the retail, grocery, and convenience industries, is looking to hire a proven Content Marketing Manager to join our growing team and help fuel our next stage of growth.
The position is an integral part of the marketing team, requires strong creative intuition, brand awareness, and a passion for growth strategy. The content marketing manager will spearhead the development and implementation of content strategy. This includes building a content calendar, creating a writing process and delivery strategy, managing writers, contributing to social media posts, and ultimately, crafting interesting and well-researched content that drives traffic and engages visitors. You can look at an editorial calendar and see better ideas for content based on your knowledge and experience and innovative ways to get that content out into the world to drive demand, engagement, and awareness.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you are a passionate and gifted storyteller that knows how to simplify complex topics to produce informative, compelling, and persuasive content across all forms of media and distribution channels. You love to find new content partners, influencers, distributors and are always looking for the next big idea. You bring an extensive portfolio that demonstrates a talent for working with a team to develop programs to amplify content. You are an SEO savant and can provide knowledge of how to use data and insights to create and implement a strategy that aligns and advances editorial and business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audience, customer success stories, and industry best practices by building relationships with internal and external subject matter experts.
- Craft interesting, well-resourced B2B-centric content, including website copy, internal communications, blog posts, press releases, white papers, brochures, social posts, public relations materials to drive traffic, engage, and convert target customers.
- Contribute to content development both as a creator (writer, speaker) as well as an editor.
- Build and maintain editorial calendar.
- Manage creative resources including freelance writers, designers, and other agency personnel.
- Manage website and create content adhering to SEO best practices.
- Understand SEO impact of content and can use keyword research tools to drive content ideation.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels.
- Collaborate with demand generation, sales, and business development to create a distribution strategy to maximize content impact across channels and personas.
- Measure content against established KPIs and use data and other feedback to improve effectiveness, with a focus on traffic, engagement, and lead generation.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field (Master’s or above a plus).
- 5+ years’ experience owning content marketing strategy, development, and distribution initiatives. B2B SaaS or other technology experience preferred.
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity.
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities.
- Intermediate-to-advanced fluency in office technologies, including the full Microsoft platform of office and collaboration tools.
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce desired.
- Experience with other marketing technologies, including Canva, InDesign, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc. desired.
- Experience in retail, restaurant, loss prevention, and/or asset protection a plus.
- Outstanding command of the English language and a strong, defensible position on Oxford commas.
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS brand and content trends.
Agilence is the leader in loss prevention analytics, helping prominent retail, restaurant, and grocery companies increase their profit margins by reducing preventable loss.
At Agilence, we specialize in uniting digital and physical transactions to help cutting-edge loss prevention teams expand beyond traditional theft and fraud to tackle preventable loss in all its forms – in the store, online, and at the corporate office.
Every day, Agilence analyzes over 24 million transactions for our customers, transforming data into insights, and insights into actions. Our platform combines data from 200+ sources, including point-of-sale (POS), eCommerce, HR, labor, inventory, product, third-party delivery platforms, alarms, case management, loyalty, access control, video surveillance, and more.
Companies have saved millions of dollars by optimizing operations, identifying sources of margin erosion, and reducing shrink using Agilence. Many have also improved employee and customer safety, identified training opportunities, improved customer experiences, increased promotional success and eliminated productivity gaps.
Search Firm Representatives please read: Agilence is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Agilence via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Agilence in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Agilence, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Agilence as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply to this position, please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.