In this newly created position, reporting to the CEO, the CRO will lead the entire revenue generation process. Our ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the development of new revenue generation and new customer acquisition in the B2B, data analytics and business intelligence market. The ideal candidate will also have specific experience in developing and managing lead generation, sales and marketing resources in an enterprise scale Software as a Service (“SaaS”) organization that has grown rapidly from $10M to $50M+ in ACV. The CRO will be a senior member of the leadership team with accountability for achieving the company’s revenue and customer acquisition goals.
• Define, build, implement and maintain the revenue growth strategy.
• Architect and integrate the revenue system and design/launch revenue programs.
• Provide leadership, oversight and management of growth development in direct enterprise sales, indirect sales (where appropriate), lead generation and tactical marketing.
• Build and implement growth and performance monitoring strategies and benchmarks.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with executives of key clients.
• Contribute, as part of the leadership team, in the development of Agilence’s overall marketing strategy.
• Develop and execute tactical marketing programs to drive top of funnel opportunity creation, brand awareness and thought leadership.
• 10+ years executive level experience in leading sales, lead generation and marketing teams in a SaaS/enterprise software environment.
• Proven success in scaling in growth-stage companies, exit experience preferred.
• Business intelligence, data analytics, and reporting industry background preferred.
• Demonstrable experience designing and/or identifying repeatable and scalable operations.
• Strong background in funnel optimization, sales operations and sales process.
• Must be an enthusiastic leader; you inspire others to be the best versions of themselves and are able represent the company in key industry events.
• Startup experience preferred or entrepreneurial mindset.
To apply to this position, please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.