Agilence develops and sells a data analytics solution for retail and restaurant operators focused on improving sales and margins. This role will be responsible for increasing opportunities for the company through active prospecting.
- Directly contact key personnel in target prospects to educate them about Agilence.
- Qualify target prospects by determining their need for Agilence Analytics.
- Support Account Executives by scheduling introductory calls, providing qualified leads and other sales-related activities.
- Identify new target companies & markets through management directed research.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meet the highest level of ethical and legal standards in all business transactions.
- Drive additional opportunities by direct communication which includes but is not limited to:
- Cold calling
- Direct e-mail
- Follow through on leads from various sources
- Be fully knowledgeable of Agilence’s products, features and services.
- Gather information about prospects to recommend the best Agilence solution.
- Schedule introductory meetings with prospects for Account Executives and Sales VP.
- Maintain up to date information on all prospect companies and individual activities in Agilence’s CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Provide regular feedback to Sales VP and Marketing.
- 1-5 years of experience as a Business Development Rep (BDR or SDR) in a software environment. Candidates with experience in a SaaS, BI, and/or Analytics environment are preferred.
- High energy.
- Good phone skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Retail and or Restaurant knowledge preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of CRM, prospecting applications and utilizing the Web for research.
- Understanding the technologies used in retail.
Search Firm Representatives please read: Agilence is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Agilence via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Agilence in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Agilence, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Agilence as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply to this position, please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.