Agilence is seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team. As an AE, you will identify and qualify potential new business opportunities for our data analytics and reporting platform. Uncover operational improvement opportunities and skillfully guide potential customers through a consultative sales process, resulting in new recurring business revenue. Developing relationships with managers from C-level down in target organizations and active listening are the keys to success. As a member of the Sales team, you will work with the VP of Sales, peer AE's, Business Development Representatives, Marketing, and Sales Support to drive new revenue and maximize client satisfaction.
- Proven track record of enterprise software sales to retailers and/or restaurant chains.
- A deep understanding of selling SaaS products to enterprise customers with multiple influencers.
- An understanding of retail and/or restaurant operations and management processes.
- A strong relationship builder with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Competitive nature with a track record of over-achieving quota.
- A quick learner; good at assimilating information on the fly.
- Analytical and detail-oriented by nature.
- Ability to close enterprise-level accounts with six-figure annual contract values (ACV).
- Ability to effectively and confidently build and articulate business cases.
- Committed to continuous improvement and being better – not right.
- Ability to thrive in a home office environment.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process and grow our business in an assigned geographic territory.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our software and its use cases and fluently personalize the sales approach to effectively articulate how we enable customers to take advantage of their opportunities and to solve their business problems.
- Develop relationships with key C-level buyers and guide them through a structured sales process.
- Consistently maintain a high volume of prospecting activity and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline.
- Maintain and nurture client relationships post-sales to ensure client satisfaction, renewals and additional business.
- Develop effective, productive relationships with our customer success, marketing, lead generation, and sales support teams.
- Provide constructive feedback so that we continuously improve our products, technology, use cases and messaging.
- Self-analyze activity and performance to continuously improve results.
- Travel as needed (50%+).
To apply to this position, please email an updated resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.