Agilence is seeking an Account Manager (AM) to join our sales team. As an AM, you will manage a territory of existing customers and engage with them to ensure they’re utilizing Agilence's data analytics platform to its fullest potential. Additionally, the AM will work with the existing users to identify potential upsell opportunities within the business. The AM will work closely with the Account Executive team to the transition the customer during the implementation process and with the Customer Success team and Marketing as necessary.
- Background in Customer Success or Data Analytics
- Ability to run or learn a Data Analytics application
- An understanding of retail and/or restaurant operations and management processes
- A strong relationship builder with excellent listening and communication skills
- A quick learner; good at assimilating information
- Analytical and detail oriented by nature
- Ability to effectively and confidently build and articulate business cases to senior executives
- Ability to thrive in a home office environment
- Travel up to 30% of the time
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage customer relationships on an ongoing basis through regular touch points, health checks, business reviews, acting as the customer advocate within Agilence.
- Become a strategic partner and trusted advisor to assigned accounts by becoming intimately knowledgeable about their business and key business challenges
- Broaden the use of the Agilence's application within the organization by engaging multiple business units and key executives.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team/Customer Success to onboard and integrate new clients
- Actively engage with customers to assess, clarify and validate success criteria to ensure value delivery.
- Gain customer advocacy for the product, drive customer sponsored press releases, quotes or testimonials
- Manage retention and renewals of accounts
- Responsible for up-selling within existing customer base
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage/adoption of our product – accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
- Develop best practices within each segment and strategically share use cases where applicable
Search Firm Representatives please read: Agilence is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Agilence via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Agilence in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Agilence, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Agilence as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply to this position, please email an updated resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.